03. Introduction to Messaging
Attendees will learn how to configure Neuron ESB’s hierarchical topic based pub/sub messaging system to facilitate communication between Publishers and Subscribers. Attendees will learn the basics of what a “Message” is within a Neuron ESB Solution, how messaging can be used to decouple and abstract elements of a solution, where and when it’s appropriate to use messaging as well as gain an understanding of its meta data model.
- What a message is in Neuron ESB
- Understanding the elements of Neuron ESB Messaging
- Using Messaging semantics
- Using Custom Properties with messages
- Learn to use the Neuron ESB Explorer and Test Client to configure and test pub/sub scenarios